New EN-A wing for rapid progression
To celebrate 2023 we are pleased to announce this brand new wing.
The Moxie is an entirely new design aimed at beginner pilots who wish to quickly progress in their flying with maximum ease and safety.
The wing has been designed with the easiest launch we have ever experienced, highly intuitive handling, a generous yet precise brake range for fun and effective thermal flying, and a deep and forgiving flare. It offers a significant performance gap compared to the Element3. For instructors, the Moxie provides the ultimate platform for student progression and will suit both ab-initio pilots and the newly qualified.
Full of technology
The Moxie contains an incredible amount of technological features given the class and cost of the wing:
– Winglets: following the success of use in our paramotor range, we have adapted winglets to the Moxie in order to improve roll and spiral stability. They have proven to work very well and significantly reduce the chances of remaining neutral in spiral.
– Carefully engineered cell openings have eliminated any form of vibration which is frequently an issue in entry level wings.
– Double transversal shaping from our competition wings provides a perfectly wrinkle free leading edge, maximizing the glide performance available in this aspect ratio and profile.
– An optimized line plan has reduced line drag by 18% compared to previous designs in this class.
– The Moxie-specific profile has been selected for the easiest possible inflation & ground handling and passive safety. This all new profile has significantly reduced thickness; reducing the volume of air, which in turn makes inflation and launch much easier.
XS, S, M, L, XL
Gul, Blå, Orange
Safe & Easy Hike & Fly
The Jomo 2 is an entirely new design with the highest glide performance in its class. It is a huge improvement over its predecessor in the categories of glide, handling, passive safety, and launch characteristics. The Ozone R&D Team has used an intelligent blend of materials and clever manufacturing techniques for very low weight and pack volume, without sacrificing strength & durability.
Based on the Mojo 6, this new wing benefits from the Ozone Performance Project and X-Alps development efforts. Line drag is a huge concern, and the Jomo 2 has an incredible 28% savings compared to the Jomo. The profile has evolved to offer more lift and less drag whilst retaining a very confidence-inspiring feel. The leading edge benefits from double 3D shaping and an innovative new intake shape to reduce vibrations and sail flutter, aiding airflow in this aerodynamically critical area.
Low sail weight reduces inertia, making the wing more pitch stable and lighter to control. The Jomo 2 absorbs turbulence with damped yet informative feedback through the brakes and risers for a comfortable, smooth ride. Overall, the wing feels more agile compared to a standard weight design. The control range is precise & forgiving, making climbs easy. With an optimised number of cells and the new profile, the Jomo 2 is aerodynamically very clean. Reduced sail drag, optimised line layout, reduction in overall line length, and newly-shaped cell openings all combine to push performance to the top of the category with no compromise in passive safety.
The complex design and lightweight construction gives the Jomo 2 an edge on the ground. It is easier, lighter, and smaller to carry. Its improved launch characteristics make for easy ground-handling sessions. The risers are simple and uncluttered and the wing inflates easily in all wind conditions, from zero to strong.
The Jomo 2 is based on the Mojo 6. It is a safe, fun, and easy wing ideal for the newly qualified, intermediate XC pilots, and even experts seeking a highly dependable lightweight wing for all types of flying; from ridge soaring and thermalling, to XC flying and beyond.