Ozone Oxygen 2+
Väl beprövad smidig och bekväm sele med skummskydd. Lätt att komma i och ur och därför använder vi den i vår skolning. Alla Ozones skärmar testas med denna typ av sele. Finns endast i svart/blå.
Redesigned for 2019!
The O2+ is the latest version of our entry-level harness for new pilots. The 2019 revision of this harness includes the following upgrades:
- New radio pocket
- New colour-coded straps for safety and ease of use
- New adjustment buckles with smoother action
- New chest strap protector for groundhandling comfort
- Improved reserve compartment
- Sewn-in reserve bridles
The O2+ is a sleek and clutter-free lightweight harness that is easy to use, with a focus on sensitivity, comfort, and ease of use. The simple layout of the harness belies the technology and innovation within:
- Sliding seat board allows for an easy transition from standing to seated positions, making the most important parts of the flight (take off and landing) easier, safer and less stressful.
- The O2+ transmits glider movement to the pilot as coordinated feedback, and can be adjusted to your taste by adjusting the semi-crossbraced chest strap.
- In the turn, the O2+ is well balanced with progressive weight-shift that enables you to place the glider’s bank and keep it exactly where you want it in the turn.
- Experienced pilots will love the coordinated feel of the O2+ in active air – locking into the core of a thermal has never been easier.
- Suited equally well for Soaring, Acro and XC flights.
- Fits in the standard OZONE Bag with any wing.
- Sliding seat board
- Long Y bridle attachment point is included*
- ‘Safe T’ system
- Integral reserve container (for left or right handed pilots)
- 17cm Mousse
- Side pockets
*Please note that if choosing an OZONE Angel reserve parachute to accompany your Oxygen2+ harness, you will want to order the Angel with a “Short Single” bridle. You will also need to purchase an 8mm Square Maillon Rapide to connect the reserve to the harness bridles.
|up to 175 cm||170-185 cm||180 cm +|
* Weights may vary up to 50gm per size due to slight variations in the manufacturing of the fabric used.
- EN Certified to 120Kg
- Harness + Back Bumper, Seat plate, Carabiners, Reserve Handle: 4.6kg
- MAXIMUM LOAD 120kg
- Bag – Ripstop Nylon / Oxford 210Denier, PU Double Coating 0.8MM
- Harness – Ripstop Nylon
- Buckles – AustriaAlpin quick release, Austrialpin buckkle 25mm
- Webbing – Gurth and Wolf 20mm Polyamide, breaking strength 1700 kg.
S, M, L